Waterdrop reverse osmosis water filter system adopts advanced composite filter technology. The composite filter can intercept most harmful contaminants.
(1) TDS, chlorine, taste and odor, chloramine, scale, turbidity.
(2) Carcinogens: chromium (hexavalent), chromium (trivalent), cadmium and cadmium compounds, ferric oxide.
(3) Heavy metals: lead, mercury, barium, copper, radium 226/228, aluminum.
(4) Micro organic contaminants: cysts.
(5) Inorganic pollutants: arsenic and inorganic arsenic compounds, fluoride.
(6) Organic pollutants: asbestos, benzene, formaldehyde, trichloromethane, chlordane, PFOA & PFOS, etc.
Most traditional reverse osmosis systems have an in-built tank that holds water. This can cause bacteria build-up within the tank and compromise the quality of the drinking water. That’s one of the reason most such products have to have an annual contract in place where such water storage tanks need to be cleaned.
Waterdrop is a tankless reverse osmosis system which prevents any bacteria build-up or the need for an expensive annual maintenance contract.
Yes, a 1 inch hole will need to be drilled into your sink to install the smart faucet.
Waterdrop reverse osmosis systems come with simple "twist-turn" filters that take a few seconds to replace.
Waterdrop reverse osmosis systems are smart and intelligent. The G3P800 and G3 models, come with a smart faucet that indicate the health-life of the filters every time you turn the faucet on. In all models, the main console unit has LED indicators that will also indicate filter heath-life.